What's the best way to choose auto parts? How to choose the most suitable and cost-effective automotive parts? Here, I recommend the following skills to help you choose the best automotive parts: loss should be returned and replaced.
1. Look at the original packaging factory accessories packaging is generally more standardized, unified standard specifications, clear and regular print, and counterfeit products packaging printing is relatively poor, often can easily find flaws from the packaging;
2. Look at the color of some original parts, specify a certain color on the surface, if encounter other colors, it is counterfeit and inferior parts;
3. Look at the appearance of the original manufacturer's accessories, the printed or cast characters and markings are clear and regular, while the appearance of counterfeit products is rough.
4. Look at the illegal businessmen who make simple processing of waste parts, such as dismantling, assembling, assembling, painting, etc., and then sell them as qualified products to obtain high profits illegally.
5. Material for original factory accessories is qualified material according to design requirements, while counterfeit products are mostly substituted by cheap and inferior materials.
6. Looking at the appearance of inferior products sometimes is good, but due to poor manufacturing technology, cracks, sand holes, slag inclusion, burrs or bruises are easy to occur.
7. Look at the problems of dry cracking, oxidation, chromoscope or aging of "stored" auto parts, which may be caused by poor environment, long storage time and poor material itself.
8. Look at the phenomenon of "joint" if the rivet of clutch piece loosened, the brake hose degummed, the joint of electrical parts dewelded, the joint of paper filter element disengaged, etc., can not be used.
9. Look at the regular parts marked with some markings, such as gear markings, piston top markings and other assembly markings, to ensure the correct installation of the machine parts, not to buy;
10. Look at the missing normal assembly components must be complete and intact, in order to ensure smooth loading and normal operation. Some small parts on the assembly fail to be loaded, usually "water cargo", which makes loading difficult. Often due to the shortage of individual small parts, the whole assembly parts are scrapped.
11. Look at the protective layer. In order to facilitate storage and prevent parts from bumping, there are protective layers before parts leave the factory. For example, bushings, bushings, pistons and valves are generally protected by paraffin to avoid surface damage. If there is no protective layer on the surface of these important accessories, they are mostly "water goods".
12. Look at some important parts of the certificate, especially the assemblies, such as carburetors, distributors, generators, etc. When they leave the factory, they usually have instructions and certificates to guide users to install, use and maintain. If they are not, they are mostly fake and inferior products.
13. When choosing auto parts according to specifications, we should find out the main technical parameters and meet the requirements of special technology. Some counterfeit and inferior products have the same appearance as the real ones, but they are not suitable to be installed, either bigger or smaller, and they are always unsatisfactory to use, leaving hidden dangers of accidents.
14. Testing reports issued by third parties can not only prove the authenticity, but also show the quality.