There are many factors to consider when considering the purchase of zinc alloy die-casting parts. Below, Jiawei Metal tells you how to choose zinc alloy die-casting parts.
First of all, the use of the die casting itself should be considered, and the performance requirements that need to be met should be met.
(1) Mechanical properties, tensile strength, is the maximum resistance when the material breaks;
Elongation is a measure of material brittleness and plasticity;
Hardness is the resistance of the surface of the material to plastic deformation caused by the intrusion or friction of hard objects.
(2) Working environment status: working temperature, humidity, medium contact with the workpiece and air tightness requirements.
(3) Accuracy requirements: Accuracy and dimensional stability that can be achieved.
Second, consider the process performance:
(1) casting process;
(2) Machining processability;
(3) Surface treatment processability.
Finally, consider economics: Calculate costs based on the cost of raw materials and the requirements for production equipment (including melting equipment, die casting machines, molds, etc.) and production costs, and ensure that costs do not exceed the budget.