People who work in processing know that processing is divided into many kinds, not only one, but many kinds. Dongguan CNC parts processing is one of them, and it is different from other processing. So where are the advantages of CNC machining?
1. CNC machining parts have strong compliance and sensitivity, and can process parts with contours that are particularly complicated or difficult to control, such as mold parts and shell parts.
2. CNC can process parts that cannot be machined or difficult to machine with ordinary machine tools, such as complex curve parts and three-dimensional space surface parts drawn by mathematical models.
3. After the CNC can process the clamping position, it is necessary to stop the parts processed by multiple processes.
4. CNC machining precision is high and the processing quality is stable and reliable. At present, the pulse equivalent of CNC installation is 0.001mm, and the high-precision CNC system can reach 0.02-0.05mm. In addition, CNC machining also prevents the operator from operating errors.
5. The high level of CNC processing and consumption automation can reduce the labor intensity of operators. Conducive to the automation of consumer management.
6. High consumption efficiency, CNC machining does not require the use of special fixtures and other special process equipment. When changing the workpiece, it only needs to call the machining program, clamping tool and tool data stored in the CNC installation, which greatly shortens the consumption. cycle.